Thursday, August 14, 2008

"Sign here kid. Slow down and have a nice day."

FREE AT LAST!! Free at last, thank GOD ALMIGHTY, I'm free at last!!!My last day at my job was yesterday and man is it surreal. I'm really gonna miss all the people I work with, but let me tell you, I won't miss all the drama with my boss(es). It was a good season and I learned a lot of myself and what I need to do in order to better myself. I've learned a lot about how to deal with people, and I've gotten a lot of support for my new career, which I don't get in a lot of places. Of course, I'm not doing it to feel popular. I do it for the free doughnuts. Kidding... I'm doing it because I believe it and I want to make a difference. It's nice to feel like some people understand that. I don't think you could ever really understand the feeling of wanting to lay your life down for someone you don't know, unless you had that feeling and followed it. But at least people are happy for me. That's most important.


School starts in 4 days. Oh man, this is so awesome!

No comments: