Wednesday, September 5, 2007

It's a small world... til you walk home that is...

It's official. I can't even work with anonymity. There's a temp who works with me who knows my parents. There is nowhere to hide... I think trying to start over as long as I live in Colorado is a lost cause. I've always wanted to move to Tennessee, but I think that was because I wanted to be a musician. Now the question is, how do I raise a family on a cop's salary? Do I go and do studio musician work? Become a studio tech and work part time? Move to someplace where the standard of living is less? Pray and hope that God reaches out to help me? It's frightening to be in this mind, let me tell you... that's why I try to keep a "no vacancy" sign up. I have too much to worry about as it is. Hmmmm... much thinking to do over the next few weeks...


"Not all pain is gain."

2 comments:

missy_partridge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
missy_partridge said...

I played "Becca" on the hit tv series "Life Goes On," so I know all about what you are trying to say re: privacy