Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What do I say?

Wow, my first post ever! You should feel special that you're reading this. Okay, so... what should I write about? I guess a little about myself would be a great start, right? Well, I'm a happy husband, a father of two beautiful children (Yes, I'm biased. What's it to you?), a musician with shattered dreams of stardom, and hopefully sometime soon, a cop. Yes, I've done a lot in my 23 years here.

As the title says, I am country at heart. My dream is to own a ranch/farm like the one I used to work on. I understand that sounds weird to some, but I actually didn't mind shoveling horse crap, bucking hay bales, and moving fences. I LOVED it, and hope to teach my children the same appreciation and work ethic that comes with farm life. Well, back to my boring life for now. Stay tuned for further reflections of this cryptic soul... sounds mysterious, right? So you'll be back? Please?!

No comments: